To submit your app to iTunes connect:
2) Click My Apps.
3) Click +.
4) Select New iOS App.
5) Enter the following new iOS app information: a) Company Name: If this is the first time that you are submitting an app to iTunes connect, you need to specify your company name. This name will be displayed on the Apple App Store with your app. Note: You cannot change the Company name, so be sure to enter the correct name. b) Name: Your app's name as it will appear on the Apple App Store. Note: This name cannot be longer than 75 bytes. c) Primary language: The primary language you will be using to enter your apps details in iTunes Connect. d) Bundle ID: Select the bundle ID you created when generating the app's binary. The bundle ID is a unique identifier used by iOS and Mac OS X to detect any future updates to your app. The bundle ID is specific to the app type, and therefore cannot be used for both iOS and MAc apps. Note: Your bundle ID must be registered with Apple and unique to your app. e) Version Number: Enter your app's Version Number. See How do I find my app's version number for Apple? for information on finding your version number. f) SKU Number: A unique ID for your app, which will not be seen by the users. You can enter any value using letters, numbers, hyphens, periods, and underscores. Note: Do not start with a hyphen, period, or underscore. g) Click Create.
6) Add screenshots of your app. Your images must be: - 72 dpi - RGB colors - JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image file Your images must not Include: - Transparencies - Alpha channels - Mobile device's status bar
a) Click on the the device type (4-inch, 3.5-inch and iPad) b) Click Choose File for each format, and upload the following images:
8) Enter the following app information: a) App Icon: Your app's name as it will appear on the Apple App Store. b) Version: Write a description that best describes your app. c) Copyright: The owner of the exclusive rights to the app, preceded by the year the rights were obtained (e.g: 2014 Como). d) Category: Select the category that best describes your app. Note: This determines how your app is categorized in the Apple App Store. e) Sub-category:You can select an additional subcategory (optional). f) Rating: Click Edit and then select how often each Apple content description appears in your app. Your selections determine the appropriate audience for your app, both in terms of parental and territorial controls. g) License Agreement: Click Edit to change your existing licence agreement. h) Copyright: The owner of the exclusive rights to the app, preceded by the year the rights were obtained (e.g: 2014 Como). i) (Optional) Trade Representative Contact Information: To offer your app on the Korean App Store, you must provide additional information. This information will be displayed with your app on the Korean App Store. j) Routing App (optional): .geojson files that specify the geographic regions supported by your app. See Apple for more information.
9) Submit the Binary file via the Application loader on a Mac computer. See How do I upload my app using the Application Loader? for more information and next steps. Note: This process takes about 10 minutes.
10) Click + by Build and upload your updated build. This is only available after your binary file has been uploaded.
11) Select the relevant build.
12) Click Done.
13) Newsstand: Do not turn this feature on. It is not supported by the Como platform.
14) Enter your app review contact information, where Apple can contact you (or someone within your organization) with issues regarding the review process. Note: This information is not visible to your app users.
15) Select Automatically release this version once it has been approved.
16) Click the Pricing tab.
17) Select the availability date and price tier for your app: a) Availability Date: The date your app will become available for purchase on the Apple App Store. Note: If your app is still awaiting Apple's approval, it will only become available after it has been approved. b)Price tier: This determines both the customer price and your proceeds (Your apps price minus Apple’s commission and applicable taxes). If you choose to charge for your app, you must have a Paid Applications contract with Apple before you can sell your app. c) Discount for Educational Institutions: Select to offer your app at a discount to educational institutions when they purchase multiple copies at once. Note: You must sign the Apple Paid Application Agreement before this app will be available to education customers. There you can find the details of the discount. d) Specific territories: Select the countries and App Stores where your app will be available. Note that by default all countries are chosen. e) Click Save.
18) Click Submit for Review.
19) Select the following:
a) No in Export Compliance
b) No in Content Rights
c) Yes in Advertising Identifier
d) Select Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement.
f) No in Previous Purchase Restrictions.
g) Click Submit.
--------------------------------------- 华丽的分隔线 ---------------------------------------
The banner at the top of the game view is an advertising links. 游戏顶部的banner是一个广告链接
6) 备注一定要写清楚account info，比如登录的用户各及密码，给的帐号在应用中体验时不要遇到有什么难度的操作，不然也容易被打回；
10) 商品的选择一定要注意，是消耗型(Consumable)还是非消耗型(Non Consumable)的；
最近苹果管理越来越严，有时候会给一些意想不到的上架被拒大礼包，这个5. 1.1 Legal: Privacy - Data Collection and Sto...
Ubuntu操作系统的最新长期支持（LTS）版本Ubuntu 18.04（Bionic Beaver）于2018年4月26日发布。本教程将讲解如何将16.04或...