首页
学习
活动
专区
工具
TVP
发布
精选内容/技术社群/优惠产品,尽在小程序
立即前往

空乘面试及工作日常英语

空乘面试及工作日常英语

英语,在空乘这个职业的地位不用多说,面试要用,飞机上语音播报要用,与外国乘客沟通要用。今天小编就给大家整理一下面试和工作的常用英语。

首先是面试时用到的:

1. Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

女士们,先生们,早上好!

It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview.

很荣幸有机会参加此次面试。

2. I am ... years old, born in ...

我今年...岁,出生于...

I graduated from ...,my major is ... , and I got my... after my graduation in the year of...

我毕业于..大学...专业,我在...年毕业获得...学位。

3. During my university, l got...

在大学期间,我获得了...

I enjoy...

我平时喜欢...

I worked in ...

我曾在...工作

4. That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.

感谢各位给我此次机会。

英文介绍整本范例

(一)

Hello, nice to meet you. My name is ________. I graduated from ________ university and major in ________. In my spare time, I like reading. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. Besides reading, I also like many kinds of sports.

(二)

Nice to meet you. I am________. I was born in________. I graduated from________university and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. That’s why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English. In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things. I think language is very interesting.

(三)

Hello,my name is________. I am ________ years old. I graduate d from________university and major in _______. I am outgoing and positive. Now I work in a _________ company as a __________. I like to read English story books in my free time. Sometimes I surf the Internet and download the E- books to read. In addition, it also enlarge my vocabulary words because of the advanced technology and the vivid animations. I hope to study both English and computer technology because I am interested in both of the subjects.

当然,工作中的英语才是重点

before take-off 起飞前

1. morning, madam(sir). Welcome board!

早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!

2. May I introduce myself, I’m ___, the chief purser of this flight.

请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘务长。

3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. Business class or economy?

早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?

4. Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.

请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。

5. An aisle seat> 是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。

6. I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind> 恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。

7. excuse me for a second, I’ll check.

请稍等一下,我查查看。

8. The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.

飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。

9. You know the weather in Hong Kong is not so good. it has been delayed.

你知道中国香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。

10. Air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.

中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。

11. Flight no. 926, leaving Tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to Beijing.

ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。

12. You’re flying economy class. Is that right?

您是坐经济舱,对吗?

emergency situation

紧急情况

1. Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landingbecause of the suddenbreakdown of an engine.

马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,

将做紧急迫降。

2. Don’t panic!

不要惊慌。

3. Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crew members of thisflight are well trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions from us.

我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。

4. Take out the life vest under your seat and put it>

从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!

5. Don’t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.

请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!

一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。

6. Put the mask over your face!

戴上氧气面罩!

7. Bend your head between your knees!

把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间!

8. Bend down and grab your ankles.

弯下身来,抓住脚踝。

9. Get the extinguisher.

拿灭火器来!

10. Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!

解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!

11. This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest toyou.

本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。

12. Jump and slide down!

跳滑下来!

空乘服务英语

1、欢迎您乘坐南航班机。It’s nice to have you aboard China Southern Airlines.

2、请出示您的登机牌。May I see your boarding pass?

3、我来为您引座。I’ll show you your seat.

4、请随我来。Follow me, please.

5、我帮您拿行李好吗?May I help you with your bag?

6、为了使飞机在起飞时保持配载平衡,请您按指定的座位入座。You should take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep its balance when it takes off.

7、这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。This> 8、请将您的椅背调直。Please put the back of your seat in an upright position.

9、让您感到舒适是我们的职责。It’s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.

10、请把您的箱子放在行李架内。Please put your box in the overhead bin.

11、您不能把行李放在这儿,过道不能堵塞。You may not leave the baggage here. The aisle shouldn’t be blocked.

12、由于机械故障,航班已延误,机械师们正在对飞机进行仔细检查。The flight has been delayed due to some mechanical troubles. The engineers are making a careful examination of the plane.

13、由于地面有雾,本次班机将延误约两小时。The flight will be delayed about 2 hours due to ground fog.

14、由于空中航路拥挤,我们要等待通行许可(才能起飞)。Owing to the heavy air traffic, we’ll wait until a take-off clearance is given.

15、我们须等待跑道上的冰被清除。We have to wait until the ice> 16、我们的飞机要装完货才能起飞。Our plane can’t take off until the cargo is loaded.

17、我们正在等待几位乘客办理登机手续。We are waiting for a few passengers to complete boarding formalities.

18、如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知你(们)的。If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.

19、请您回到您座位上好吗?飞机马上要起飞了。Would you please return to your seat? The plane is taking off soon.

20、请在安全带信号消失前坐在座位上,系好安全带。Please stay in your seat and keep your seat belt fastened until the sign has been turned off.

21、飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。The plane is about to take off. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.

22、头等舱乘客的盥洗室/厕所位于前舱,其他乘客的在后面。The toilet for first class passengers is located in the front of the cabin and the> 23、盥洗室/厕所有人用着。The lavatory is occupied.

24、盥洗室/厕所没人。The lavatory is vacant.

25、您可放下遮阳板,关掉阅读灯,系好安全带,这样您能好好休息一下。You could draw down the window-shade and turn the reading light off and fasten your seat-belt so that you can take a good nap.

26、为确保飞行和通信系统的正常操作,请您不要使用手提电话/激光唱机/调频收音机。In order to ensure the normal operation of airplane navigation and communication system, you are kindly requested not to use your cellular phone/CD player/FM receiver.

27、我们前方有大雷雨,无法穿越。我们决定返回杭州。非常抱歉由此给您带来的不便。There is a heavy thunderstorm ahead of us. We have no way to pass it. So we have decided to return to Hangzhou. Much to our regret for the inconvenience that may cause you.

28、我们马上要供应饮料了。请放下您的小桌板。Now we’ll be serving drinks. Please pull down your tray table.

29、先生,您想要杯香槟吗?Would you like a glass of champagne, sir?

30、您想来点热/冷饮料吗?Would you like something hot/cold to drink?

31、您是要淡茶还是浓茶?How do you like your tea? Weak or strong?

32、咖啡还未冲好,来杯热茶好吗?Coffee isn’t ready yet. Would you like to have a cup of hot tea instead?

33、您想在饮料里放点冰块吗?Would you like some ice in your drink?

34、小心烫手!It’s hot! Mind your hand.

35、您喜欢直喝威士忌还是加冰块?Would you like your whisky straight or> 36、您准备现在用午餐吗?Are you ready for your lunch now?

37、我们马上给您提供正餐。这是茶单。We’ll soon be serving dinner. Here is the menu.

38、您想要吃什么?烤牛肉还是熏火腿?What would you like to have? Roasted beef or smoked ham?

39、我们机上配备的餐食既有中式口味也有西式口味。Our meals>

40、我们有多种菜肴供您选择。We have a selection of dishes for you.

41、先生,您还要点别的什么吗?Would you like more of anything, sir?

42、您要什么样的牛排?嫩点的、适中的、还是老点的?How do you like your steak done? Rare, medium or well-done?

43、对不起,鱼没有了。您能换一道菜吗?我们有鸡……您想来点吗?I’m sorry. There is no more fish left. Can you make a change? We have chicken…Would you like some?

44、这是您的小菜,这是您的牛排,请慢用。This is your side dish and this is your steak. Please enjoy your meal.

45、对不起,让您久等了。I’m sorry for keeping you waiting.

46、您能喜欢我非常高兴。再来点吗?I’m glad you like them. Would you like to have some more?

47、您对这顿饭还满意吧?How do you like the meal?

48、您介意我把这些东西拿走吗?Would you mind me taking these away?

49、您可以就如何提高机上质量给我们提些建议吗?Could you give us some advice>

50、这是本次航班的纪念品,但愿您能喜欢它。This is our flight souvenir. I hope you’ll like it.

51、您买点机上免税商品吗?Would you like to buy some duty free items?

52、请您让开过道,以便让其他旅客通过。Could you please step aside and allow the other passengers to go through.

53、如果您需要任何帮助,请按呼唤铃;如果您想阅读,请打开阅读灯;如果您需要休息,可以按住座椅扶手上的按钮,身体向后仰,放倒座椅靠背。这是通风孔,您可以把它向任意方向调节,或向右旋紧关掉。If you need any help, please press this call button. If you want to read, you can turn>

54、我理解您,我替您去看看是否有空座位,请您暂时坐在这个座位。I appreciate your problem and I’ll see if there is any empty seat. Would you please sit here for the time being.

55、根据最新规定您可以升舱,不过要付差价部分的钱。According to the latest regulations, you can upgrade your class, but you have to pay the extra.

56、请您配合一下不要把行李放在紧急出口旁边。您可以把它放在座位下面。I’m afraid you can’t leave your bag there. You are sitting next to the emergency exit. I think you may find there’s enough room to put it under your seat.

57、对不起,请回到座位上,飞机马上起飞,厕所暂时停用。Excuse me. Would you please return to your seat? We are taking off soon, and the lavatory has been suspended.

58、请您把孩子抱在安全带外面,对孩子会舒服些。我们有加长的安全带。Excuse me. Would you please hold your baby outside the seat belt. That will be more comfortable for the baby. I can get you a supplementary seat belt.

59、对不起,请您们几位谈话声音小些,以免影响其他客人休息。Excuse me, but could you talk softly to avoid disturbing the others.

60、起飞后您可以使用手提电脑,但下降时请关闭。After take-off you may use the laptop computer but not during descending.

61、几分钟之后我们将提供饮料(快餐、餐食),请放下您前面的桌板。In a few minutes we’ll be serving drinks (snacks, meals).Please pull down the seat table in front of you.

62、您想喝点什么饮料吗?我们有矿泉水,橙汁,可口可乐,雪碧等,您喜欢哪一种?Would you like something to drink? We have mineral water, orange concentrate juice, Coca Cola, Sprite and so>

63、您喜欢淡茶还是绿茶?How do you like you tea, Weak or strong?

64、对不起,我们服务时您睡着了,没有叫醒您,现在您想喝些什么?Sorry, you were sleeping while we served. I didn’t want to interrupt you. Now,what would you like to drink?

65、您喜欢您预定的牛排烤几成熟?嫩些,中等,还是老些?How would you like your steak? Rare, medium or well-done?

66、我们可以为您提供素食。飞机上备有素食。但您在订票时提出申请会更有帮助。We can serve you a vegetarian meal. We have vegetarian food>

67、哪位旅客预定了犹太餐(素食,儿童餐,穆斯林餐)?Who has ordered Kosher meal(vegetarian food ,baby food, Moslem food).

68、您需要多少牛奶?您觉得牛奶热吗?How much milk do you want? Do you think the milk is warm enough?

69、是的,我们飞机上有摇篮,但您要换到前客舱就坐。Yes, we have a little cot>

70、当安全带信号灯亮起来的时候,比如颠簸时,您应该把孩子从摇篮中抱起,抱在怀里,系好安全带。You should remove your baby from the bassinet whenever the Fasten SeatBelt sign is switched>

71、您需要给孩子换尿布的话,请到洗手间,里面有一个小桌板。如果您需要帮助的话,请告诉我们。You can go to the lavatory if you want to change the diapers for the baby.There’s baby change table there. If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to call us at any time.

72、您需要买一些免税物品吗?今天航班上的物品品种繁多。Would you like to buy some duty-free goods? We have a wide selection>

73、我们的免税商品都是世界名牌,我们可以承诺这些商品都是质优价廉的。Our duty free merchandises are very famous worldwide, and we can assure you that they are of the best quality and the prices are rather low.

74、这种商品是中国特产,非常有名,值得一买。This is>

75、我们接受美圆的旅行支票和主要信誉卡,比如维萨卡,运通卡,万事达卡,JCB卡等等。We accept US dollar traveler’s checks and such major credit cards as VISA card,American Express, Master card, JCB card and so>

76、打搅一下,落地前请您填写这些表格,以方便您办理海关,移民,检疫等手续。Excuse me , would you please fill out these forms before landing? You’ll need them when you go through Customs, Immigration and Quarantine.

77、如果您在填写表格时有疑问或困难请找乘务员,我们很高兴为大家服务。Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or difficulties infilling out these forms. We are very glad to be at your service.

78、根据当地政府检疫的规定,严禁旅客携带任何新鲜水果,鲜花,奶制品,肉类,动植物种子等入境。According to the regulations of Quarantine of the local government, passengers are not allowed to bring in any fresh fruit, cut flowers ,diary products, meat,animal or plant origin.

79、别太紧张,咱们去清洗一下伤口,放松。我去取急救药箱。请用纱布按住伤口,我来调节座位。躺下,休息一会。Don’t get nervous. Let’s go to wash the cuts. Take it easy. I’ll go and get the first-aid kit. Please press the wound with gauze. I’ll adjust the seat back.Lie down and have a rest.

80、很遗憾,飞机上没有医生。不过机长已经决定在附近的备降机场着陆。停机坪上有救护车等侯,希望您尽快痊愈。I’m sorry to tell you there are no doctors here. But the captain has decided to land at an alternate airport nearby. There will be an ambulance>

81、留神脚下,外面在下雪(下雨),当心划倒。Mind your step please. It’s snowing (raining) and very slippery outside.

82、北京比东京晚一小时,在同一天。Beijing is>

83、纽约比北京早12小时,但晚一天。New York is 12 hours ahead of Beijing but>

84、对不起,由于本机场天气状况不好,我们的航班将被延误。我们要等到天气条件好转才能起飞。We are sorry to inform you that our flight will be delayed due to the unfavorable weather conditions at this airport. We have to wait till the weather gets better.

85、由于地面大雾航班将要被延误两小时。我们要等到雾消散才能起飞。Our plane will be delayed for about two hours due to heavy ground fog. We have to wait till the fog lifts.

86、由于能见度太低目的地机场已关闭,我们的航班将转航至备降机场并过夜。过夜的食宿安排由航空公司提供。The flight will be diverted to an alternate airport and stay overnight there because the destination airport is closed due to poor visibility. The over night accommodation will be provided by the airline.

87、由于目的地机场的罢工,我们将飞往备降机场,预计50分钟后降落。We’ll have to fly to an alternate airport because of a strike at our destination airport. We expect to land in 50 minutes.

88、塔台通知我们目前没有停机位,请大家在飞机上等待。The control tower has informed us that our assigned parking area is not yet clear. We have been asked to wait here for a moment.

89、机长通知由于我们遇到强大的顶风,飞机需要在杭州机场加油。预计到达时间将要晚50分钟。The captain has informed us that due to a strong adverse wind, our plane need more fule. So we will land at Hangzhou airport for refueling. And the estimated time of arrival will be 50 minutes behind the schedule.

"

90、有3名无人陪伴儿童,年龄分别是7岁,5岁和4岁。请你来照料他们。头等舱(经济舱)有一名CIP(VIP,遣返人员),两名旅客订素食(穆斯林餐,犹太餐)。There are 3 UMs aged seven, five and four. I’d like you to take responsibility for them. There’s target="_blank" style="font-family: Arial, 宋体; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(55, 124, 189); font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal;">atriate) traveling first class(economy class).We have two passengers who have ordered vegetarian meals(Moslem food, Koshermeal).

91、在服务中,无论是哪一种服务,乘务员都要注意相互协调,特别是餐饮服务,避免漏送,或将饮料打翻在旅客身上。During the service, whatever kind it is, all the attendants should coordinate with each other, and pay special attention to meal and beverage service to avoid missing delivery and not to splash>

92、旅客下飞机以后进行最后一次客舱检查,确认旅客没有丢下任何物品,如发现任何遗失物品,请转交地面服务员或失物招领处。One final check is necessary after the passengers have deplaned. We must be sure that the passengers haven’t left behind any personal effects. If any are found, they are turn over to the ground attendants or the Lost and Found.

93、总之,机组成员之间良好的协作是每次航班顺利运作的核心。In general, good coordination among the members of the crew is the heart of smooth functioning>

94、乘务员的化妆训练在许多方面与职业模特接受的训练相似。The stewardess training in grooming is in many ways similar to the training that the professional model might receive.

95、这项工作让人感到兴奋的是有机会到世界各地观光。即使飞国内航班在自己的国家旅行也是满不错的。One of the things that make the job exciting is the opportunity to spend time in different parts of the world. Even traveling within>

96、语言学习非常重要,尤其是英语,因为我们首先要能和旅客交流,还要学会在国外机场报告故障设备,在紧急情况下给乘客发出命令。Language study is very important, especially English. We must be able to communicate with the passengers, learn to report a cabin fault at a foreign airport and give out instructions in the case of an emergency.

"

97、无论有多少航空公司幕后的工作人员为航班的成功做出贡献,也无论有多少其他人参与了面对面与旅客的接触,只有乘务员给旅客留下了持久的印象。No matter how many behind-the-scenes airline personnel contribute toward the success of the flight, or how many others participate in the face-to-face contact with the traveling public, it is the cabin attendant who makes the most lasting impression>

98、舷梯已经放好。现在您可以拿着行李下飞机了。The ramp has just been put in its position. Now you can get your belongings and disembark.

99、对不起,先生。可以让这位老先生/老太太先走吗?Excuse me, sir. Would you please let this old man/granny go first?

100、感谢您乘坐我们的班机,希望能有幸再次和您见面。Thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.

超过8万人正在关注

赶快来关注吧,这里有你想找的热点就业资讯,这里有你想要的各种招聘资料,还有海量的培训资源,还在等什么。快来关注,中航蓝天

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

欢迎您分享和转载,感谢您的支持!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

  • 发表于:
  • 原文链接https://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20190822A0QJNO00?refer=cp_1026
  • 腾讯「腾讯云开发者社区」是腾讯内容开放平台帐号(企鹅号)传播渠道之一,根据《腾讯内容开放平台服务协议》转载发布内容。
  • 如有侵权,请联系 cloudcommunity@tencent.com 删除。

扫码

添加站长 进交流群

领取专属 10元无门槛券

私享最新 技术干货

扫码加入开发者社群
领券