首页
学习
活动
专区
工具
TVP
发布
精选内容/技术社群/优惠产品,尽在小程序
立即前往

双语阅读|你被社交软件绑架了吗?

外语教育 勾划未来

Being mindful with social media matters

关注社交媒体事务。

Looking through photos on WeChat or reading updates on Weibo can be considered as a waste of time.

翻看微信上的照片或阅读微博上的更新可以认为是浪费时间。

What's more, everyone else seems to be having more fun or achieving greater success or getting more likes for their photos than you are.

更重要的是,其他每个人似乎都比你玩得更开心,或者取得了更大的成功,或者他们的照片获得了更多的赞。

This can make you feel unhappy or uneasy.

这会让你感到不开心或不安。

拒做低头族

Yet social media is how many people stay connected with long-distance friends or cousins they'd otherwise see only once a year.

然而,社交媒体是指有多少人与异地朋友或表亲保持联系,否则他们一年只能见到一次。

So how can people get the benefits of social media without letting it harm their health?

那么,人们如何才能在不损害健康的情况下获得社交媒体的好处呢?

Researchers have come up with a few easy-to-follow tips.

研究人员提出了一些简单易懂的建议。

Limit when and where you use social media.

限制你何时何地使用社交媒体。

Using social media can have a bad influence on in-person communications.

使用社交媒体可能会对面对面交流产生不良影响。

Consider turning your media notifications off or putting your phone in airplane mode during meals, conversations or important meetings.

在用餐、谈话或重要会议期间,考虑关闭媒体通知或将手机设置为飞行模式。

Try not to keep your phone or computer in your bedroom or use social media right before bed; studies show that using phones or iPads at this time affects your sleep.

尽量不要把手机或电脑放在卧室里,也不要在睡前使用社交媒体;研究表明,在这个时候使用手机或iPad会影响你的睡眠。

Pay attention to what you do and how you feel.

注意你的所作所为和你的感受。

Instead of mindlessly looking through TikTok or watching Weibo stories, try to be mindful every time you use social media.

与其漫不经心地翻看TikTok或看微博故事,不如在每次使用社交媒体时都要用心。

Do you check WeChat first thing in the morning because you want to read the breaking news or because it's a habit?

你早上第一件事就是看微信,是因为想看突发新闻,还是因为这是一种习惯?

Does viewing photos of your friend's vacation make you happy?

看你朋友度假的照片让你开心吗?

Each time you check social media, think about why you're doing it, how it makes you feel, and whether that's really what you want.

每次你查看社交媒体时,想想你为什么要这么做,它给你的感觉是什么,这是否真的是你想要的。

Pay more attention to your real-life relationships.

把更多的注意力放在你现实生活中的人际关系上。

Over time, people have more and more online friends and organizations that are no longer connected with them.

随着时间的推移,人们有越来越多的在线朋友和组织不再与他们联系。

So unfollow or hide them.

所以取消跟踪或者隐藏他们。

Remember that online connections cannot take the place of real-life relationships.

记住,在线联系不能取代现实生活中的关系。

Humans have a need for connection.

人类需要联系。

Spending time with friends in person and building networks off-line can be protective for your health.

花时间与朋友面对面交流,离线建立关系网可以保护你的健康。

喜欢今天的文章,别忘了在文末右下角点个“在看”,并转发给更多人看。

-END-

【版权说明】

文章属于2号教师原创。版权归原作者所有;

东方红外语研究社尊重原创,如转载请标明出处或请联系我们处理。

  • 发表于:
  • 原文链接https://kuaibao.qq.com/s/20201030A0GR4K00?refer=cp_1026
  • 腾讯「腾讯云开发者社区」是腾讯内容开放平台帐号(企鹅号)传播渠道之一,根据《腾讯内容开放平台服务协议》转载发布内容。
  • 如有侵权,请联系 cloudcommunity@tencent.com 删除。

扫码

添加站长 进交流群

领取专属 10元无门槛券

私享最新 技术干货

扫码加入开发者社群
领券