– full system upgrade from Debian stable repos as of April 11, 2018
– Linux kernel 4.9.82
– Calamares 3.1.12 with an option of installing system on an encrypted disk
– added new option of live system booting which lets you choose a localization (via kernel parametr) and keyboard layout (via a new script)
– sparky tools which need the root access use pkexec now instead of gksu/gksudo/kdesudo/etc.
– added packages: xinit (provides startx command) and bleachbit (for cleaning the system)
– temporary removed gscreenshot and replaced with sparky-screenshot
– sparky advanced installer features 4 localizations now: Brazilian, English, German and Polish (more translations needed!); fixed removing partitions from the partition list after choosing and used them;